The dust is yet to settle over the recent feud between the Imo State Government and the former Governor, Rochas Okorocha over a report of the government white paper that indicted him.
A group under the aegis of Imo Concerned Citizens have embarked on a solidarity march in support of a government move to probe the former Governor.
Placard Carrying residents, particularly youths and women of Imo State, are chanting solidarity songs, asking the Presidency to call Senator Rochas Okorocha to order.
For them, Senator Okorocha’s activities in recent times have left much to be desired, as they constitute a distraction to the Uzodimma led administration.
In a similar development, stakeholders in the Orlu Senatorial District, comprising traditional rulers, leaders of thought, elders, and politicians gathered in Orlu, to endorse the recall process of Senator Rochas Okorocha from the red Chambers.
As the battle of wits continues between the embattled Senator and his successor, the public is watching to see who blinks first.
- NDDC CONSULTS CIVIL SOCIETY FOR IMPROVED SERVICE DELIVERY
- PROF JERRY GANA REJOINS PDP
- NIGERIA RECORDS 58 NEW CONFIRMED COVID-19 CASES
- ABDUCTED FARMER IN EKITI REGAINS FREEDOM
- VP OSINBAJO DECORATES NEW IGP
- FORMER PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN COMMISSIONS ROAD IN BAUCHI
- 20th NATIONAL SPORTS FESTIVAL BEGINS IN BENIN CITY
- REJECT AGENTS OF ANARCHY – OSINBAJO